1/1 Photo of Blackberry Cupcakes With Matcha Cream Cheese Frosting
A wonderful blackberry cupcake with a refreshing green tea frosting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, room temp
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup blackberry, coulis
- 3 ounces blackberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 cup water
- mint leaf, for garnish
- fresh blackberries, for garnish
- 1To make blackberry coulis, combine blackberries, sugar, vanilla, and water in a medium pot. Bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes. Let cool and puree. Strain to remove seeds.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake tin with paper liners.
- 3In a small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- 4With electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time.
- 5In another bowl, whisk milk, vanilla, and blackberry coulis. Add 1/2 of the dry ingredients into butter mix. Pour in milk/coulis mix. Mix in remaining dry ingredients.
- 6Pour into liners and bake 12-15 minutes.
- 7For frosting:.
- 8Combine cream cheese and butter in bowl of electric mixer, beat until smooth. Add powdered sugar, vanilla, and matcha. Add more powdered sugar if needed. Beat on high until fluffy.
- 9Garnish with mint leaves and fresh blackberries.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Cupcakes With Matcha Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.5
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 78.6 mg
- Sodium 417.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 33.7 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green tea powder