Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
To me, nothing says summer time quite like a dish of blackberry crunch complete with a puddle of melting vanilla icecream 'neath the warm twilight sky...
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter, soft
- 1 (21 ounce) can blackberry pie filling
- Oven@ 375 Combine first 5 ingredients until crumbly.
- Sprinkle half of the crumb mixture in bottom of a 9-inch baking dish.
- Cover with pie filling.
- Top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- I recommend that you eat this dessert warm with vanilla icecream!
great recipe! simple fast, and yummy! i added 1/2 tsp salt, and upped the cinnamon to 1 tsp, i also used fresh picked blackberry's from my yard, about 3 cups worth. yummy!
Excellent and easy dessert that can be simply prepared and baked while dinner is cooking. I made mine with Blueberry Pie Filling because I was unable to find the Blackberry called for in the recipe. If the blackberry is any tastier, I would be surprised. A scoop of vanilla ice cream is especially called for to top off this delightful dessert! Another winner for her Highness ; )