1/2 Photos of Blackberry Crumble
Mommy Bean's Note:
This rich delicious dessert only takes minutes to prepare, makes the house smell divine while it's baking. It can be eaten hot, right out of the oven, warm or cold! It's great with a great big scoop of vanilla ice cream! If you want a traditional, rich tasting cobbler/crumble recipe, this is it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease 13x9 baking dish.
- 2Add 1/2 cup sugar to pie filling.
- 3Pour into baking dish.
- 4Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together in medium bowl.
- 5Break eggs in to bowl of dry ingredients and mix with hands until mixture becomes crumbly.
- 6Sprinkle over pie filling.
- 7Pour melted butter evenly over top (do not spread with utensil).
- 8Sprinkle cinnamon over the top.
- 9Bake at 350°F for about 45 minutes, or until center is set.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 748.7
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 91.1 mg
- Sodium 585.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 139.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 109.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g