Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Delicious Blackberry Cobbler
- 1 lb blackberry
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup flour
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups almonds
- 1 1⁄2 cups ginger snaps
- 4 ounces butter
- Stir blackberries, lemon juice, corn starch, and 1/3 cup of sugar in a bowl with a spatula and set aside.
- Crush almonds and ginger snaps.
- Mix almonds, ginger snaps, flour, remaining sugar.
- Cut the butter into the dry ingredients with your fingers until uniform and crumbly.
- Mix 1/2 cup of the crisp topping into the blackberries with a spatula.
- Pour blackberries and their juice into a greased baking dish.
- Top blackberries with remaining crisp mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Allow 15 minutes to cool before eating.