1/1 Photo of Blackberry Crisp
A great change from the traditional Blackberry Cobbler From Best of the Best from Ohio Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Mix sugar and the 2TBS of flour in a bowl.
- 3Add berries and toss to coat evenly.
- 4Add berries to a well buttered 9x9x2 baking pan.
- 5Combine 1 cup flour, sugar and baking powder. Mix well.
- 6Make a well in the center and add beaten eggs.
- 7Beat until the mixture is crumbly.
- 8Sprinkle the crumbs over berries.
- 9Drizzle melted butter over crumbles.
- 10Bake for 45 minute or until crisp.
- 11You may want to place a baking sheet under the crisp in case of spillover.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.9
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 157.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 48.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g