A great change from the traditional Blackberry Cobbler From Best of the Best from Ohio Cookbook
Make and share this Blackberry Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix sugar and the 2TBS of flour in a bowl.
- Add berries and toss to coat evenly.
- Add berries to a well buttered 9x9x2 baking pan.
- Combine 1 cup flour, sugar and baking powder. Mix well.
- Make a well in the center and add beaten eggs.
- Beat until the mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle the crumbs over berries.
- Drizzle melted butter over crumbles.
- Bake for 45 minute or until crisp.
- You may want to place a baking sheet under the crisp in case of spillover.