Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Now I know what to make with those blackberries I picked?
Make and share this Blackberry Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a 9"x 9" baking pan with PAM.
- Mix together all ingredients except berries just until blended and pour into pan.
- Pour berries on top of batter (they'll sink in).
- You can sweeten the berries with a little Splenda if they are very tart.
- If you are using frozen berries, let them semi defrost.
- Bake 40-50 minutes, or until golden brown.
This is so easy and sooooo good! I doubled the recipe with no problem, but next time I think I'll add extra berries. Wonderful with homemade vanilla ice cream!
Super easy! Used frozen blackberries and reduced the sugar by 1/4c., it was plenty sweet. Also added some vanilla extract and cinnamon to the batter. Thanks for sharing.
Very tasty. My one issue with it was that it was hard to tell when the cobbler was done... it's so moist that the usual stick-fork-in-and-see-if-dry method doesn't apply, and by the time I was sure it was done, some of it had burnt. Guess next time I'll know to remove it at 35 min, not 40.