Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Now I know what to make with those blackberries I picked?
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a 9"x 9" baking pan with PAM.
- Mix together all ingredients except berries just until blended and pour into pan.
- Pour berries on top of batter (they'll sink in).
- You can sweeten the berries with a little Splenda if they are very tart.
- If you are using frozen berries, let them semi defrost.
- Bake 40-50 minutes, or until golden brown.
This is so easy and sooooo good! I doubled the recipe with no problem, but next time I think I'll add extra berries. Wonderful with homemade vanilla ice cream!
easy enough for a novice baker. made with some lemony whipped cream.
Super easy! Used frozen blackberries and reduced the sugar by 1/4c., it was plenty sweet. Also added some vanilla extract and cinnamon to the batter. Thanks for sharing.