Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This is so great. My family can hardly wait for it to come out of the oven. Nothing like it.
Top Review by Sunflower
I have to say, we thought we were in heaven. This cobbler was as good or better than any my mother or grandmother used to make. My DH was frothing at the mouth. Many thanks for an incredible recipe.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 1⁄2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1⁄2-1 cup sugar (subjective ingredient so add according to your taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix blackberries and sugar; let stand 20 minutes or until fruit syrup forms.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, salt, and milk in ungreased 8 inch square pan; stir in butter until blended; spread evenly in pan.
- Spoon blackberries over batter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until dough rises and is golden.
- Serve warm.