1/5 Photos of Blackberry Cobbler
I loved my grandmother's blackberry cobbler. Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to get her recipe. This is a recipe I got from Southern Living Magazine and modified to my taste. It is wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together the sugar, flour, butter and vanilla.
- 2Gently stir in blackberries.
- 3Spoon blackberry mixture into a lightly greased 11 x 7 baking dish.
- 4Cut the piecrust into strips and arrange on top of blackberry mixture.
- 5Mix together the egg white and water.
- 6Brush the pie crust strips with this egg wash.
- 7Sprinkle with sugar.
- 8Bake at 425 for 45 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and blackberries are bubbly.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.6
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 145.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 39.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: