Recipe by Kat's Mom
A delicious sounding recipe by Kenneth Gladysz, the executive chef at Hotel Hershey.
- 3 ounces granulated sugar (equals a generous 1/3 cup)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 4 ounces orange juice
- 2 tablespoons hershey's dark chocolate, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In small heavy saucepot, over medium heat, melt sugar.
- Once sugar is melted, carefully add butter and melt one minute.
- Add blackberries, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add orange juice and mix well.
- Cover and reduce heat to low.
- Stir occasionally and cook for 30 minutes or to desired thickness.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Once jam is cool, add HERSHEY’S Chocolate and mix thoroughly.
- Store in air tight container.