Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love blackberries so I wanted to find a recipe where I could use blackberries.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup blackberry
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth, low sodium
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Place chicken in a zip lock bag. Gently flatten to 1/4-inch thickness. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until no longer pink in the middle, about 6 minute per side. Remove from heat, cover and keep warm.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet. Cook over medium heat until warmed through, about 4 minute.
- Spoon sauce over chicken. Serve with green beans, if desired.