1/1 Photo of Blackberry Cheesecake
2 hrs 25 mins
1 hr 25 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Vanilla Cookie Crust
- 11 vanilla cream-filled sandwich style cookies, crushed
- 3 tablespoons chopped almonds, toasted
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup sweet blackberry wine
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup fresh blackberries (or frozen, thawed and drained blackberries)
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- 1In a bowl, combine the crushed cookies and chopped almonds; stir in melted butter until well combined.
- 2Press crumb mixture evenly onto the bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan.
- 3In a big bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, cornstarch, and cinnamon.
- 4Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 5Add in eggs and egg yolk, one at a time; beating well after each addition.
- 6Beat in the sweet blackberry wine, almond extract, and vanilla extract; stir in the blackberries and almonds.
- 7Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust.
- 8Bake at 350° for 15 minutes; decrease heat to 225° and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until the center no longer looks wet or shiny.
- 9Remove cake from the oven and run a knife around the inside edge of the pan.
- 10Chill, uncovered, overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.5
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 140.7 mg
- Sodium 258.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: