Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 7 ounces fresh blackberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Puree berries, mix cream cheese, sugar, flour. Add to spongeform.
- Add berries and swirl.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
- Turn off oven, let sit in oven for another 30 minutes.
Simple to make. Great for Low Carb diet. I used a 9 inch cake pan, came out great. Will make this again. We did add a little of whipped cream on top to sweeten a touch.