1 hr 10 mins
Although the recipe calls for frozen blackberries, you could use fresh berries if you have them available. When my children and I go blackberry picking, this is one of the first recipes I make each year. I use about 1-1 1/2 cups of fresh berries. Recipe found on the net.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Combine the cracker crumbs, 1/4 c sugar, cinnamon and butter; press onto the bottom of a springform pan.
- 3Beat the cream cheese; add eggs, one at a time, and beat after each addition.
- 4Gradually add in the sugar and mix well.
- 5Pour over the crust and bake 45 minutes.
- 6Combine the sour cream, 3 T sugar and vanilla; pour over the cheesecake.
- 7Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- 8Remove and chill for at least 6 hours.
- 9When you get ready to serve the cheesecake, combine the jam and blackberries in a saucepan.
- 10Gently heat until just warmed.
- 11Drizzle over the cheesecake slices.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 773.9
- Calories from Fat 408
- Total Fat 45.4 g
- Saturated Fat 27.0 g
- Cholesterol 227.2 mg
- Sodium 435.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 62.9 g
- Protein 11.9 g