Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Found this recipe on Comstock Pie Filling can. Placed here for safekeeping.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (9 inch) baked pie crusts
- 1 (21 ounce) can blackberry pie filling
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add sugar, salt, egg and lemon juice; mix until smooth.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake in preheated 350' preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Spread blackberry filling over cheese mixture.
- Continue to bake at 400' for until 20 minutes until crust is golden brown.
Made one today, took one small bite & in the trash it went. YUK