Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Bring an extra demension to buttercream frosting with Blackberry preserves.
Make and share this Blackberry Buttercream Frosting recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄3 cup blackberry preserves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Place the butter and cream cheese in a bowl and whip together until creamy.
- Add the powdered sugar one cup at a time. Mix until well combined,
- Add the blackberry preserves and vanilla. Mix well.
- Can be refrigerated overnight and rewhipped prior to frosting.