Bring an extra demension to buttercream frosting with Blackberry preserves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the butter and cream cheese in a bowl and whip together until creamy.
- 2Add the powdered sugar one cup at a time. Mix until well combined,
- 3Add the blackberry preserves and vanilla. Mix well.
- 4Can be refrigerated overnight and rewhipped prior to frosting.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Buttercream Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.6
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 20.4 mg
- Sodium 56.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 0.5 g