1/1 Photo of Blackberry Bunches of Oats Parfait
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
My favorite yogurt was getting close to date and I really wanted something to nosh on that was healthy. I also buy a lot of cereal to snack on because my dietitian said it was so much better for me than potato chips and other fatty snacks. This was very yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) blackberry creme yogurt (I use Blue Bunny or Walmart brand)
- 3/4 cup Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
- 1/2 ripe banana, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't (optional)
- 1Beginning with the cereal, make layers of the cereal and yogurt.
- 2If using the banana, slice and include in layers.
- 3NOTE: Use any flavor yogurt you like. If using the banana, some of the best yogurt flavors are blueberry, strawberry, banana cream pie, and raspberry. You can also make these bigger for dessert buy using 2 kinds of yogurt and different cereal or cookies.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry Bunches of Oats Parfait
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.2
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 192.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
blackberry creme yogurt
Honey Bunches of Oats cereal