Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
My favorite yogurt was getting close to date and I really wanted something to nosh on that was healthy. I also buy a lot of cereal to snack on because my dietitian said it was so much better for me than potato chips and other fatty snacks. This was very yummy!
- 1 (6 ounce) blackberry creme yogurt (I use Blue Bunny or Walmart brand)
- 3⁄4 cup Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
- 1⁄2 ripe banana, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beginning with the cereal, make layers of the cereal and yogurt.
- If using the banana, slice and include in layers.
- NOTE: Use any flavor yogurt you like. If using the banana, some of the best yogurt flavors are blueberry, strawberry, banana cream pie, and raspberry. You can also make these bigger for dessert buy using 2 kinds of yogurt and different cereal or cookies.