Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
a vodka cocktail
- 2 (150 g) punnets blackberries
- 500 ml chilled lemonade
- 250 ml chilled vodka
- 250 ml chilled cranberry-raspberry juice (Ocean Spray brand)
- crushed ice, to serve
- 1 large marinated green feta-stuffed olive, to serve
- Place the blackberries in the bowl of a food processor or the jug of a blender and process until pureed. Strain through a fine sieve into a glass serving jug.
- Stir in lemonade, vodka, raspberry cranberry juice and ice until combined.
- Place olives in a serving bowl and serve with the blackberry breeze.
- Notes & tips.
- Large feta-filled marinated green olives are available from the deli section of the supermarket.