Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great summer refresher. Cook time includes chill time.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 6 blackberry-flavored tea bags
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 18 ice cubes
- In a teapot, pour boiling water over tea bags; cover and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove bags.
- Chill tea -- about 30 minutes.
- In a blender, propcess the tea, pineapple juice, pineapple and sugar until smooth.
- Add ice cubes, one at a time, processing after each addition until blended.