Recipe by Juenessa
So yummy, yet incredibly easy to make! This recipe comes from Goosberry Patch Almost Homemade Cookbook.
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (15 ounce) can blackberries, drained and juice reserved
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) packagerefrigerated cinnamon rolls
- frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, dissolve cornstarch in reserved juice; add berries and lemon juice.
- Mix well; spoon into a greased 8 X 8-inch baking pan.
- Set aside.
- Separate cinnamon rolls; arrange over blackberry mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden and sauce is bubbly.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped topping.