Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fruity and cold for a warm, lazy, late summer afternoon! ENJOY!
- 9 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (12 ounce) canfrozen grape juice
- 2 cups blackberry brandy
- Bring water and sugar to a boil and then cool.
- Add lemonade and grape juice concentrates and brandy.
- Freeze, stirring occasionally.
- Serve when frozen and slushy.
This slush is flippin' awesome! I have used it every year for the past 5 for a "company" bbq at our house.
This was SO good and so different from the normal frozen/slush/freezer drinks out there!!! I used the whole bottle of blackberry brandy and it was just right!
Very good. I just dumped in the whole bottle of brandy. I forgot to stir mid-freeze and it worked out fine anyway. Highly recommended!