Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Juicy, tender, succulent "Blackberry Brandy Glazed Beef Rounds", need I say more!
- blackberry brandy (just enough to glaze over beef)
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small onions (chopped or minced)
- 1 teaspoon of fav. barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 lbs finest quality ground beef
- Sauté onions, set aside.
- Onions, black pepper, garlic salt, barbecue sauce and ground beef--mix together and make into 3-inch diameter rounds.
- Fry on low medium heat with olive oil.
- When meat is done cooking take out all but 1-2 tablespoons of juices and add enough Blackberry Brandy to coat all rounds.
- Deglaze for 2 minutes and serve with mashed potatoes.