Recipe by Sica
This is from ThugKitchen.com. I edited out the bad words etc that they had in the directions.
- 5 blackberries
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 fluid ounce Bourbon
- 3⁄4 cup cold ginger ale (none of that high fructose corn syrup or aspartame)
- 1⁄4 cup cold club soda (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place blackberries in the bottom of a tall glass and mash them around with a spoon. Keep some big chunks because it looks cool.
- Add the ice and then the bourbon, ginger ale, and club soda.
- I like adding club soda because it keeps it tasting refreshing and can save some cash. You can just add more ginger ale if you choose to forgo the club soda.
- Garnish with fresh basil if you like.