Recipe by EdsGirlAngie
A fruity and sweet barbecue sauce that works particularly well on chicken and pork ribs; I've also used it on wild Alaskan salmon fillets with delicious results. And I'll bet that it would be wonderful on duck! This is very simple, fast, and scrumptious! Yield is approximate.
Top Review by dolores in paradise
I love love this sauce. use my homemade jam. bbq bonless chicken thighs, spread the sauce on at the end, than dip each bite into sauce. oh so good. can't wait to try it on pork.
Thanks Angie so much for posting. so happy I found it.
- 1⁄2 cup blackberry preserves
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar