1 hr 10 mins
A sophisticated version of the popular crumble dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 rosemary sprigs, needles removed
- ice cream
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Mash together the butter, sugar, flour, and rosemary in a large bowl with your hands.
- 3In another large bowl, mix the blackberries, sugar, cornstarch, and juice of the lemon.
- 4Pour the filling into a 9"x13" glass baking pan and spread evenly with spatula.
- 5Crumble the topping over the blackberry mixture.
- 6Place the pan on a large cookie sheet to prevent dripping in oven and bake for 1 hour, until the topping is brown and the filling is bubbly.
- 7Serve topped with vanilla ice cream or drizzled with cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry and Rosemary Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.9
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 4.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 57.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: