1 hr 10 mins
A sophisticated version of the popular crumble dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 rosemary sprigs, needles removed
- ice cream
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Mash together the butter, sugar, flour, and rosemary in a large bowl with your hands.
- 3In another large bowl, mix the blackberries, sugar, cornstarch, and juice of the lemon.
- 4Pour the filling into a 9"x13" glass baking pan and spread evenly with spatula.
- 5Crumble the topping over the blackberry mixture.
- 6Place the pan on a large cookie sheet to prevent dripping in oven and bake for 1 hour, until the topping is brown and the filling is bubbly.
- 7Serve topped with vanilla ice cream or drizzled with cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry and Rosemary Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.9
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 4.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 57.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: