Nothing better than a cobbler for a southern dessert. This is a mix on one of my mother's recipes. It has a little more crust than typical cobblers. You can use just about any fruit you would like. Make sure to serve with ice cream!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll half of the pie crust very thin and line a 8x8ish inch baking pan.
- 2Roll other half of pie crust very thin and cut into 2 inch strips.
- 3Bake half of the 2 inch strips at 350-375F on a cookie sheet.
- 4In a saucepan, cook blackberries and raspberries, 1 cup of sugar and water until it boils.
- 5Mix together flour and remaining sugar; add to berry mixture.
- 6Stir constantly for 3 minutes, until thick.
- 7Spoon into pastry lined pan and push the cooked crust strips to the middle.
- 8Dot with butter.
- 9Cover with remaining strips.
- 10Bake at 425F for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry and Raspberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 648.1
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 322.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 68.7 g
- Protein 5.3 g