Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Nothing better than a cobbler for a southern dessert. This is a mix on one of my mother's recipes. It has a little more crust than typical cobblers. You can use just about any fruit you would like. Make sure to serve with ice cream!
- Roll half of the pie crust very thin and line a 8x8ish inch baking pan.
- Roll other half of pie crust very thin and cut into 2 inch strips.
- Bake half of the 2 inch strips at 350-375F on a cookie sheet.
- In a saucepan, cook blackberries and raspberries, 1 cup of sugar and water until it boils.
- Mix together flour and remaining sugar; add to berry mixture.
- Stir constantly for 3 minutes, until thick.
- Spoon into pastry lined pan and push the cooked crust strips to the middle.
- Dot with butter.
- Cover with remaining strips.
- Bake at 425F for 25-30 minutes.