2 hrs 20 mins
Found this at Australian Gourmet Traveller online. This was sort of a "two part" recipe so I split it up - tartlets as one recipe and the ice cream as the other. Here is the tartlet recipe: Baked Goat's Curd and Lemon Tartlets. "Recipe by Jonathan Kemble, Star of Greece restaurant (edited by Adelaide Lucas)" Cook/Freeze time completely depends on your ice cream maker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat milk in a saucepan and bring almost to the boil.
- 2Combine egg yolks and sugar in a bowl and whisk until thick and pale, then gradually whisk in hot milk.
- 3Return mixture to pan and stir over low heat for 2 minutes or until mixture thickens enough to coat the back of a wooden spoon. Do not boil.
- 4Remove from heat, add honey, then strain through a fine sieve into a bowl and cool.
- 5Add cream and blackberries.
- 6Pour into an ice-cream machine and churn according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- 7Freeze ice-cream until required.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blackberry and Honey Ice-Cream
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.9
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 262.3 mg
- Sodium 39.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 4.6 g