Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1⁄2 cup sweet butter (1/2 cup room temperature)
- 7 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 6 1⁄2 tablespoons self-rising flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 6 1⁄2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped into chunks
- Beat butter until creamy.
- Add sugar gradually.
- Beat in egg.
- Beat mixture well.
- Sift flour with baking powder and salt into mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla and oats.
- Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Put heaps onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Enjoy! :).