Recipe by pollen
This is a very decadent, rich chocolate cookie! They are addictive, so watch out :) They are easy and quick to make. They were one of my favourite cookies when I was a kid.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together butter/margarine, sugars, vanilla and salt.
- Beat in cocoa powder.
- Dissolve baking soda in water and mix in.
- Stir in flour, then chips.
- Place dough by spoonful on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 14- 16 minutes.
- Do not overbake or cookies will dry out.