Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
A nice, light change from traditional tomato-based chili.
- 680.38 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1419.54 ml chicken broth
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 (850.48 g) can navy beans, rinsed & drained
- 425.24 g can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 198.44 g canchopped green chilies
- 9.85 ml ground cumin
- 9.85 ml dried oregano
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23 ml cayenne
- Poach chicken breasts in broth 30 minutes, until thoroughly cooked, skimming top occasionally.
- Remove chicken & cut into bite-sized pieces, set aside.
- Add onion to broth, simmer 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, adjusting salt to taste. Simmer 15 minutes, allowing flavors to blend.