Recipe by CountryMama
I love cheesecake bars - you satisfy that cheesecake craving without having to use 2 pounds of cream cheese... These are a favourite in my family, a must at every shower or baking exchange. Cook time includes chilling time.
Top Review by Camaro Chic
These taste so good. My only complaint is that the topping separates from the crust so it is not a good looking dessert. I think I will use the cheesecake topping to top brownies. Maybe the topping will stick to them. It is good. I want my food to look good. If you have any ideas how to make them bind let me know. Thanks for a yummy dessert.
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 8 ounces soft cream cheese
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate chips with butter. Stir in graham crumbs. Set aside 1/4 cup.
- Press remaining crumbs into an ungreased 13X9 inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and mix until well combined. Pour over crust and sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Bake at 325 F for 25-30 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool and refrigerate 3 hours or until completely chilled. Cut into bars and store in refrigerator.