1/2 Photos of Black & White Bean & Corn Salad
6 hrs 7 mins
My DIL's mother shared this recipe with me and of course, I have to post it here! We love these salads that have fresh from the garden tastes. Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 large onions or 6 -8 green onions, diced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped fine
- fresh parsley, chopped (approx. 1/4 cup)
- red & yellow pepper, diced (optional)
- 1In large mixing bowl place the rinsed and drained beans, drained corn, diced tomatoes, onions & celery. Toss lightly to mix.
- 2In separate bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, sugar and onion powder. Mix well for 1 minute. Whisk in vinager.
- 3Pour over bean and corn mixture. Mix well.
- 4Place in covered storage vessel and chill 4-6 hours or overnight.
- 5Stir and garnish with optional red & yellow peppers.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black & White Bean & Corn Salad
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.7
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 337.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 9.0 g