Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very simple, very tasty vegetarian tacos
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can white corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel, flavored tomatoes (I use Rotel Mexican)
- sour cream (optional)
- Drain and rinse black beans.
- Drain corn and tomatoes.
- Mix beans, corn and tomatoes in pan and heat until heated throughout (the beans take the longest).
- Serve on tortillas with any additional toppings desired (sour cream, cheese, black olives, etc.).
- Mixture can also be heated in microwave.
I loved this! Made as directed but used grated fat reduced cheddar on top in place of the sour cream. The beans and corn nibblets play together beautifully. This is a healthy way to have some fun comfort food with no guilt feelings at all.