Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A rich, creamy dessert with salty and smoky walnut flavors and coffee! Note: cooking time is freezing time.
- 1 pint coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 pint whipping cream, chilled
- 1 cup black walnut, chopped
- 1 cup cracker crumb (eg. saltines)
- Let ice cream sit at room temperature to soften. Place a mixing bowl and beaters in the freezer to chill.
- When bowl and beaters are cold, pour chilled cream into bowl and whip until thick/dense. Blend whipped cream into softened ice cream, and freeze for one hour, until partially firm.
- Remove from freezer and fold in walnuts and saltine crumbs. Return to freezer and chill for several hours or until firm.
- Serve with additional whipped cream, if desired!