Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious twist on fudge perfect for gift giving.
Make and share this Black Walnut Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare an 8" square cake pan by lightly buttering.
- Place first four ingredients into a saucepan.
- Cook to soft ball stage (at least 234F if using a candy thermometer), stirring frequently to prevent scorching.
- Wipe down sides of pan to remove any crystals that may have formed.
- Remove from heat; add butter.
- Cool without stirring, until lukewarm.
- Add black walnut extract and nuts; beat until creamy.
- Pour into a greased square pan; cut in squares when completely cool.