A delicious twist on fudge perfect for gift giving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare an 8" square cake pan by lightly buttering.
- 2Place first four ingredients into a saucepan.
- 3Cook to soft ball stage (at least 234F if using a candy thermometer), stirring frequently to prevent scorching.
- 4Wipe down sides of pan to remove any crystals that may have formed.
- 5Remove from heat; add butter.
- 6Cool without stirring, until lukewarm.
- 7Add black walnut extract and nuts; beat until creamy.
- 8Pour into a greased square pan; cut in squares when completely cool.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Walnut Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.1
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 36.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 0.7 g