Black Walnut French Toast
- Place a small skillet over medium-high heat until hot; add 2 tablespoons chopped black walnuts, and cook, stirring constantly, 5 minutes or until toasted. Remove from skillet.
- Melt 1 tablespoons light butter in small skillet over medium heat; add banana slices, and cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Stir in toasted black walnuts and 1/4 cup honey, and remove from heat.
- Whisk together eggs and next 3 ingredients in a shallow dish or pieplate. Lightly press bread slices, 1 at a time, into egg mixture, coating both sides of bread. Cook bread, in batches, on a nonstick griddle coated with cooking spray over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until done.
- Repeat procedure, if necessary. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve with banana mixture and syrup.