1 hr 15 mins
Kimberly Justice's Note:
This is my favorite recipe for Banana Nut Bread. When it cools it has a pretty marbled center. I dust it with powdered sugar after it cools.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour 2 loaf pans or 1 bunt pan.
- 3Combine all ingredients, except nuts, in a large bowl.
- 4With mixer blend until smooth.
- 5Stir in the nuts, dredged with a little flour.
- 6Pour into prepared pans and bake for about 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Walnut Banana Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.2
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 53.1 mg
- Sodium 142.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black walnut flavoring