Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my favorite recipe for Banana Nut Bread. When it cools it has a pretty marbled center. I dust it with powdered sugar after it cools.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 2 loaf pans or 1 bunt pan.
- Combine all ingredients, except nuts, in a large bowl.
- With mixer blend until smooth.
- Stir in the nuts, dredged with a little flour.
- Pour into prepared pans and bake for about 1 hour.
This banana bread is very moist. I made this in a bundt cake pan and sprinkled with powder sugar once it cooled. It was easy to make and tastes great too.