Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I tried this recipe before writing a book review. Not only was I testing this with cheese and crackers, but it also doubles well as a "butter" for baked potatoes. Very, very good!
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1⁄3 cup black walnut
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon or 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons light miso
- 2 tablespoons lecithin granules
- 1 tablespoon crunchy almonds or 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground wild ginger or 1⁄2 teaspoon regular ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon orange extract or 1 teaspoon dried orange peel
- Chop dill.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and puree to smooth and nuts are finely chopped.
- This will keep in the fridge, tightly covered for 1 week.