Black Tiger Prawns Pot Stickers
- Set aside the 40 whole prawns.
- Grind seafood. By hand, mince cilantro, thinly slice green onions, and chop water chestnuts. Combine seafood, cilantro, green onions and water chestnuts with remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cook a little of this mixture, and adjust seasonings to taste.
- Make potstickers using 1 tablespoon filling and one whole prawn, peeled and tail on and wrap to form a potstickers. Repeat until done.
- Boil approximately 3 minutes, then pan fry to a golden brown.