Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Black Tiger Prawns Pot Stickers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs black tiger shrimp, 16 x 20 peel and deveined
- 1 lb small scallop
- 1 lb fillet of sole, boneless
- 1⁄4 bunch fresh cilantro
- 2 stalks green onions
- 1⁄2 cup water chestnut
- 1⁄4 cup oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 40 black tiger shrimp, whole 16 x 20 peel and deveined with tail on
- 40 dumpling wrappers, thick skin
- 1 beaten egg
- Set aside the 40 whole prawns.
- Grind seafood. By hand, mince cilantro, thinly slice green onions, and chop water chestnuts. Combine seafood, cilantro, green onions and water chestnuts with remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cook a little of this mixture, and adjust seasonings to taste.
- Make potstickers using 1 tablespoon filling and one whole prawn, peeled and tail on and wrap to form a potstickers. Repeat until done.
- Boil approximately 3 minutes, then pan fry to a golden brown.