Recipe by Celeste :)
This "black and white" cookie need not be saved for a formal affair. A chocolate lover's dream...
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. In a separate mixing bowl, cream together sugars and butter. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Add flour mixture and chocolates, and blend until just combined. Drop by the tablespoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Cool slightly before transferring to a cool, flat surface.