Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This looks like a really nice change from your regular salsa dish. I'm going to make this the next time we have some people over. Very simple!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black soybeans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix, taste, and add extra lime juice and soy sauce, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips.
I've never heard of black soy beans, so I just used regualar black beans. I thought it came out just great and I ate about half of it by myself in one sitting!