Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I bought this amazing pasta and really wanted to do something striking with it.
- 450 g squid
- 250 g squid ink pasta shells
- 1 chili, sliced (I just used a large one)
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup bombay sapphire gin
- Set water to boil for the pasta.
- Mix everything other than paster into a bowl.
- When the water is boiling add the pasta.
- When the pasta is nearly done, heat up a fry pan, put the sauce mix in when it's hot and then add the calimari, frying for aprox 1 minute (or until cooked).
- Mix the sauce through the pasta and serve.