Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The black sesame, my new favorite ingredient, adds a whole new level to salad dressings!
- 3⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper or 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Use fresh garlic if not pressed for time!
- Allow at least 1 hour before using for flavours to mingle.
The DH loved this being a sesame seed fanatic. I needed to add some sugar for myself so it wasn't so "tangy", perhaps it was the brand of vinegar I used, I don't know, but after that I found it extremely enjoyable. It couldn't be easier to make, so this will turn up on our table often!