Recipe by IV4
These cookies are highly addictive and fun! AND you can enjoy them without the guilt! The cookies have a crispy/crumbly texture on the outside and a softer texture on the inside. YUM!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put black sesame seeds and sugar in a food processor and process until the mixture looks like a black paste.
- Add egg white and vanilla extract and mix.
- Put the mixture in a plastic zip-lock baggie, cut off a tip of the bag; or put in a pastry bag.
- Swirl the mixture out on an ungreased cookie sheet. I like making my cookies 1.5 x 1.5 inches so there are enough swirls, they look snail/turd like. They don't spread so having about an inch apart from the cookies will be fine.
- Bake for 11-15 minutes. If you like your cookies softer, leave them in for 11 minutes. Longer will be crispier.