Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Uniquely seasoned crackers. Great with cocktails in the classic '60' sense. Serve as a canape base for cheese or pate mixtures or serve with salad.
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 2.46 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 59.14 ml black sesame seed
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 78.07 ml butter, melted
- 14.79 ml water
- 2.46 ml Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift dry ingredients together into bowl .
- Stir in cheese and mix well.
- Stir in sesame seeds.
- Combine remaining ingredients and add to cheese mixture.
- Stir to form a ball.
- Roll out on lightly floured board to 1/8 inch thickness.
- Cut into strips 1 x3 inches or cut into rounds or diamonds.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10- 15 minutes. Let cool.