Uniquely seasoned crackers. Great with cocktails in the classic '60' sense. Serve as a canape base for cheese or pate mixtures or serve with salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Sift dry ingredients together into bowl .
- 3Stir in cheese and mix well.
- 4Stir in sesame seeds.
- 5Combine remaining ingredients and add to cheese mixture.
- 6Stir to form a ball.
- 7Roll out on lightly floured board to 1/8 inch thickness.
- 8Cut into strips 1 x3 inches or cut into rounds or diamonds.
- 9Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 10Bake 10- 15 minutes. Let cool.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Sesame Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.5
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 78.3 mg
- Sodium 390.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 8.4 g