Recipe by s'kat
This is one of my favorite dishes at a local restaurant called Cracker's. This is THE best asparagus I have ever tasted!
Top Review by Bergy
This dish sure dressed up my meatloaf dinner, excellent. I couldn't find black sesame seeds so I used roasted white ones and instead of Kosher salt I used sea salt. It's a keeper, Thanks
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seed
- 1⁄2 fresh lemon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim bottom 1/4 of asparagus off, or the whitish colored part,and discard.
- Wash before cooking.
- Sauté the asparagus in butter, with salt, pepper and black sesame, over medium heat.
- Continue until the asparagus"gives" a little.
- This all depends on the thickness of the asparagus.
- Some water can be added if the asparagus starts to brown.
- Squeeze juice from 1/2 lemon over asparagus, and serve.