Recipe by Annacia
Cake mix is used to make this moist chocolate cake. The addition of spice makes this one a bit different.
Top Review by mary winecoff
I needed something quick to make for a bake sale and I had all the ingredients for this in my pantry. It came out very moist. I only used 1/2 a can of frosting and mixed around 2 Tablespoons of Caramel Cream Liqueur into it and drizzled it on the top. Great tasting cake and it went fast. Made for Photo Tag.
- 517.37 g package yellow cake mix
- 295.73 ml water
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 110.56 g package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 12.32 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ground cloves
- 14.79 ml instant coffee powder
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 453.59 g container chocolate fudge frosting
- 14.79 ml coffee-flavored liqueur
- 4.92 ml vodka
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- Beat together the cake mix, water, vegetable oil, instant pudding mix, cinnamon, cloves, instant coffee and eggs until blended.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool before frosting.
- For the frosting: Mix together the frosting, coffee liqueur and vodka until blended.
- Spread over cooled cake.