Cake mix is used to make this moist chocolate cake. The addition of spice makes this one a bit different.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 (16 ounce) container chocolate fudge frosting
- 1 tablespoon coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vodka
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- Beat together the cake mix, water, vegetable oil, instant pudding mix, cinnamon, cloves, instant coffee and eggs until blended.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool before frosting.
- For the frosting: Mix together the frosting, coffee liqueur and vodka until blended.
- Spread over cooled cake.