1/1 Photo of Black Russian Cake II
1 hr 5 mins
Cake mix is used to make this moist chocolate cake. The addition of spice makes this one a bit different.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 (16 ounce) container chocolate fudge frosting
- 1 tablespoon coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vodka
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees C).
- 2Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- 3Beat together the cake mix, water, vegetable oil, instant pudding mix, cinnamon, cloves, instant coffee and eggs until blended.
- 4Pour into prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 5Cool before frosting.
- 6For the frosting: Mix together the frosting, coffee liqueur and vodka until blended.
- 7Spread over cooled cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Black Russian Cake II
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.2
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 508.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 45.8 g
- Protein 4.6 g